Welcome to the CFConfig Manual. CFConfig is a project aimed to help server admins and developers alike manage the configuration of their favorite CF engine.
CFconfig is maintained under the Semantic Versioning guidelines as much as possible. Releases will be numbered with the following format:
And constructed with the following guidelines:
- Breaking backward compatibility bumps the major (and resets the minor and patch)
- New additions without breaking backward compatibility bumps the minor (and resets the patch)
- Bug fixes and misc changes bumps the patch
- Copyright by Ortus Solutions, Corp
Info The CFconfig Websites, Documentation, logo and content have a separate license and they are a separate entity.
The CFconfig help and discussion group can be found here: https://community.ortussolutions.com/c/communities/commandbox/
We all make mistakes from time to time :) So why not let us know about it and help us out. We also love pull requests, so please star us and fork us:
Ortus Solutions, Corp
CFConfig is a professional open source software backed by Ortus Solutions, Corp offering services like:
- Custom Development
- Professional Support & Mentoring
- Server Tuning
- Security Hardening
- Code Reviews
- Vimeo Channel: https://www.cfcasts.com/series/cf-config/ (as well as older videos at http://vimeo.com/channels/commandbox)
Because of His grace, this project exists. If you don't like this, then don't read it, its not for you.
"Therefore being justified by **faith**, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: By whom also we have access by **faith** into this **grace** wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God." Romans 5:5